Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 35: Letters Between Today & Me

Dear Michele,

I hope you enjoyed the fifth last day before you turn the big 4-0. I did my best to make sure that, after you woke up late, the traffic was stacked up on the highway from your entrance to your exit. I know you have a fondness for other drivers on busy roadways. And don't mind thanking me for concealing that dvd of INCEPTION between your car seats that was actually due back at Blockbuster two weeks ago. I thought you might enjoy a little hide and seek. Because I thought it would balance out your day, I was happy to put enough road blocks in your way to cause your commute home to last an hour and make you late for dinner out with your parents. And as the icing on the cake, I am welcoming you home with a water main break that will likely not be fixed by morning.

Sincerely,

Today
------------------------------------------------
Dear Today,

Eat it.

Sincerely,

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment